Lemon Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad with a rich and creamy lemon cheesecake filling that is folded over your favorite summer berries to create an amazing fruit salad that everyone will love!
I absolutely love fresh fruit and fresh berries and one of my favorite ways to enjoy them is in fruit salad!
Hi friends, it’s Aimee from Like Mother, Like Daughter here again to share this amazing lemon berry cheesecake salad recipe with you!
I’m obsessed with this fruit salad, and can’t wait to try more of Donna’s cheesecake salad recipes soon!
We are right in the thick of enjoying summer and hopefully you’ve been enjoying many of your favorite summer foods, like pasta salad, grilled chicken, and lots of no bake desserts like these banana cream pie bars! This lemon berry cheesecake salad is the perfect addition to your favorite summer menu!
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Salad
This isn’t just any fruit salad, it’s a cheesecake salad. It has a rich and creamy filling made with cream cheese, lemon pudding, and some sweetened heavy cream!
It’s so creamy, and delicious, and will add the perfect sweetness to your family dinner or potluck!
The salad has a mix of 4 different summer berries, with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
Helpful Tips to make Lemon Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- Instead of mixing heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract, you can substitute for 1 cup of French Vanilla Creamer.
- Do not pour all the heavy cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture at once. It will get clumpy and won’t mix well. Trust me on this one.
- To make this fruit salad ahead of time, prepare the cream cheese pudding mixture and cover and refrigerate the bowl. In a separate bowl mix all the berries and refrigerate those too. When you’re ready to serve, drain any extra liquid that has built up in the fruit and then fold in the cheesecake filling with the fruit. Now it’s ready to serve!
What you will need to make Lemon Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- An electric hand mixer, or stand mixer – Perfect for mixing together the cream cheese, pudding mix, and heavy cream mix.
- A chef’s knife – you’ll need to cut up your strawberries and this will make it a breeze.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite cheesecake salad recipes:
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Salad
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3.4 ounce package instant lemon pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12 ounces blueberries, washed and dried
- 9 ounces raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 9 ounces blackberries, rinsed and dried
- Prepare berries and lay them on paper towels to dry while you prepare the creamy cheesecake mixture.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, or a stand mixer bowl. Whip cream cheese until it is smooth. Scrape sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add in the dry pudding mix, and beat for about 2 minutes until combined.
- Combine heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the heavy cream mix to the cream cheese mix. Add in about a tablespoon at a time, and then mix it until it is smooth. Repeat until all the cream has been added. Whip it until it’s totally smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the top of the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into the fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.