Jack Daniels Double Kick Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwich is fabulously moist, so tender it falls apart and unbelievably delish. Perfect meal anytime. Packed with our favorite smoky and sweet Jack flavors with a double kick!
Chad has been asking for pulled pork sandwiches for months. As much as I love, love, love The Best Ever Simple Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwich I wanted to try something new. So I decided to give Jack Daniel’s a try. I mean I have yet to be disappointed in Jack when cooking.
Looking for more like this? Check out our Ultimate Jack Daniel’s Game Day Recipes!!
I really dig this whole flavor profile that we’ve developed. Our Jack Daniel’s Double Kick recipes features smoky and sweet flavors that are just a bit tangy and have little kick from chili peppers and whiskey, it truly is magical.
And let me tell you… Oh my heavens! What a great idea Jack crockpot pork was.
How to Make Jack Daniels Double Kick Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
The pork butt is simmered in a fantastic spice blend and Dr Pepper until it is so tender that it falls apart. Then you add Jack Daniels and Jack Daniels Double Kick Barbecue Sauce and cook one more hour. The end result is a moist and tender unbelievably delicious pulled pork!
This is definitely a contender for our favorite crock pot pulled pork, but with such different flavors I think they can both be favorites. So, which is your favorite?
- Use the homemade version of bbq sauce for the best results.
What you will need:
- Slow Cooker – the slow cooker is almost my most used kitchen appliance, especially during fall/winter! It’s just so convenient, and lets face it, it makes comfort food taste even better!
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite barbecue recipes:
Jack Daniels Double Kick Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 9 pound pork butt, 5-9 pounds
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons red chile pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups Dr Pepper
- 3 cups homemade Jack Daniel’s Double Kick Barbecue Sauce, divided (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 12 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 12 pickle slices
- Combine garlic, chili pepper, onion and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Massage spice mix into pork and place in crock pot. Pour soda over pork. Cook on low 5-7 hours, until pork is tender and pulls apart easily.
- Drain completely, shred pork using 2 forks, add whiskey and 2 cups barbecue sauce. Stir well to combine. Cook on low for one hour. Serve on toasted bun with a pickle slice and more of the remaining 1 cup barbecue sauce.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published 08/21/13
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.