Fantastically easy dish for your happy hour! Two Cheese Jalapeno Quesadilla with just enough kick to make your night!
It’s The Happy Hour here at The Slow Roasted Italian! Happy Hump Day! During The Happy Hour we feature a fabulous dish you may find at a happy hour, or serve as hors devours, appetizers or antipasti. Here is a fantastic treat from The Happy Hour to get you through the mid-week blahs!!!
To check out more fantastic dishes from The Happy Hour, check out the link on the right side bar, or click here. If you are looking for some delicious cocktails, check out Ladies Night.
Fantastically easy dish for your happy hour! Two Cheese Jalapeno Quesadilla.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Two Cheese Jalapeno Quesadilla
- 2 flour tortillas
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 can diced jalapenos
- Warm griddle over medium high heat. Lightly brush griddle with olive oil. Place a tortilla on griddle. Allow to lightly brown, 10-30 seconds, then flip. Repeat until both sides are lightly browned. Set aside and repeat with other tortilla.
- Once second tortilla is lightly browned, top with cheeses (while still on the griddle).
- Then dollop jalapenos onto cheese.
- Top with second tortilla and allow to melt cheese. Flip once bottom tortilla is browned, allow second side to brown. Remove and cut into 6 pieces with a pizza cutter or a chef’s knife.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally Published October 2011
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.