Happy Thursday and welcome to our Valentine’s Ladies Night! Happy Valentine’s Day to all you love birds out there. Also, I would like to take this time to wish my parents, Nana and Papa, a Happy Anniversary. They have been happily married for over 40 years and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.
Today we bring you a fantastically romantic chocolate cocktail for all you lovers out there. Add a side of cherry and you have yourself a very romantic cocktail.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Chocolate Cherry Heart Cocktail
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao, white (chocolate flavored)
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico, hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua, coffee liqueur
- 3 ounces cream
- 4 Maraschino cherries
- chocolate syrup, to taste
- Add a few ice cubes to a highball glass. Pour in Frangelico and Kahlua, then drop Maraschino cherries (remove the stems). Pour the cream down the sides of the glass, stir lightly and drizzle chocolate syrup. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.