Cinnamon Swirl French Toast is made with our homemade cinnamon bread, dipped in egg and cooked on the griddle until golden brown.
Happy Friday and welcome to Diving Into Decadence! Today we are celebrating Friday with a fantastically sinful french toast breakfast. This was the breakfast I made for Valentine’s Day. For us, it is a special occasion breakfast.
Hope you enjoy!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- 8 Cinnamon Swirl Bread, thick slices
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- butter, for griddle
- In a shallow bowl whisk eggs and add half and half, sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- Brush butter on griddle. One slice at a time, dunk bread into egg mixture and flip to coat both sides. Place on griddle and cook until browned.
- Flip french toast and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and syrup or your choice of fresh berries.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.