Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes are super easy and incredibly flavorful. They reheat perfectly! Make 2 batches and have pancakes Sunday and Monday!
Happy Sunday everyone, its Family Time here at The Slow Roasted Italian, today we bring you Cinnamon Streussel Pancakes. An absolute treat, almost a dessert! Fantastic, I highly recommend you try these!
Munchkin, Chad and I all loved these, how could you not? They were so easy to make. I managed to make these while tending to a screaming child and talking to my ISP (internet service provider) on the phone, trying to get our internet back up and running.
Super easy and incredibly flavorful. They reheat perfectly! Make 2 batches and have pancakes Sunday and Monday!
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk, or make your own
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Mix together with your hands or a fork, until you have a crumbly mixture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Do not over mix, batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a griddle or pan to medium low. Coat with cooking spray. Drop 1 cup of batter onto heated skillet. Add 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon streusel. Cook on the first side until bubbles begin to form, about 2-3 minutes. Carefully flip pancake over and cover very generously with cinnamon streusel. Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Continue this process to make the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and butter.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.