I have been on a serious coffee kick lately. After we came home from New Orleans and perfected the frozen cafe au lait (a New Orleans coffee drink), Chad started messing with the recipe. Shortly thereafter we were contacted to partner with International Delight in the #IScream4ID campaign. Needless to say we are thrilled!
We always have a carton of International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
in the fridge and Chad suggested replacing the milk with ID creamer. After we were contacted to be a part of the campaign we immediately ran to the store and picked up the new International Delight Cold Stone Ice Cream flavors. Cold Stone Creamery Hot For Cookie, Cold Stone Creamery Churro Caramel and Cold Stone Creamery Founders Favorite (brownie sundae).
Brownie Café Milkshake
We got to work right away creating an iced coffee drink, but they came out so thick and creamy we decided they were more milk shake than iced coffee. My favorite version was the Brownie Café Milkshake made using Cold Stone Founders Favorite which is flavored like a brownie sundae. It is the perfect fusion of coffee and chocolate. I keep frozen coffee cubes in the freezer all the time so we can whip one of these scrumptious treats up anytime. I haven’t added them to my hot coffee yet, but I see a lot of fall drink possibilities with these delicious creamers.
With love from our Kitchen Table to yours!
Now for more exciting news….
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Other Easy Milkshake Recipes
Brownie Café Milkshake #IScream4ID
- 4 cups strong brew coffee, frozen into ice cubes
- 4 ounces whole milk, 1/2 cup
- 12 ounces International Delight Founders Creamer, 1 1/2 cups
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine ingredients in a blender and chop until icy, then blend on high until you have your perfect consistency. I like mine pretty smooth, so I blend for a while. You may have to turn the blender off to scrape down the sides a few times and then turn the blender back on. If you have a high powered blender you may have to use your tamper to push the mixture around a little.
- Pour into glasses, serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.