Triple Berry Parfaits are made is fresh berries, an amazing strawberry yogurt and layers of whipped cream.
Sometimes getting my toddler to eat fruit can be a challenge. It
seems to be a texture issue. She loves strawberries and raspberries.
Blueberries have been more of an issue. It seems to be the texture
of the blueberry. I really love the nutritional value of blueberries,
so I decided to dress them up. Pretty much like stuffing vegetables
into her favorite meatballs.
I took an idea that my sister shared with me when she helped with
Munchkins 1st birthday party; a fruit dip made of yogurt and cool
whip. I translated that into a parfait so the blueberries would be
nicely covered in a delicious yogurt cream.
It truly was a hit! Munchkin loves blueberries this way and I am
thrilled we have conquered another food issue, at least for today!
Check out these other ideas for solving your toddler food issues…
Struggling with your kids to eat anything nutritious? These 3 ice pops are something to make everyone happy! My toddler gobbles these up!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Triple Berry Parfait
- 6 ounces raspberries, cleaned (reserve 4 for garnish)
- 6 ounces blueberries, washed (reserve 4 for garnish)
- 8 ounces strawberries, washed and chopped (reserve 4 pieces for garnish)
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and cool whip. Set aside.
- In 4 small cups layer berries and yogurt cream mixture. Starting with strawberries, then blueberries and finally raspberries separating each layer with a dollop of cream. Garnish with reserved berries.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.