The Genuine Candy Cane Martini
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
No flavor ‘says’ Christmas quite like peppermint. The candy cane is the perfect celebration of this fabulous flavor. Chad can’t seem to get enough candy cane. We have been enjoying candy canes in ice cream, cookies, cakes, hot cocoa… Well you had to know a candy cane cocktail was just around the corner.
Genuine Candy Cane Martini
This genuine candy cane martini is absolutely Santa certified!!! It is THE SIGNATURE MARTINI of the NORTH POLE. Developed by a long time candy cane lover (our very own cocktail artist: Chad) with the authentic candy cane experience kept in mind, this martini is like drinking a candy cane in liquid form. It is sweet, creamy, and packs the perfect peppermint kiss! Make 2, your going to want to share this one.
Kick ’em off and pour yourself one. I know you will love it.
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook – where we have a virtual Ladies Night party every Thursday.
Come and link up your favorite cocktail or dish! Fabulous cocktails,
fantastic food and amazing company. It is THE place to be!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Check out this incredible cocktail line up perfect for your Christmas or holiday party! What are you drinking?
Other Christmas Cocktail Recipes
The Genuine Candy Cane Martini
- 2 ounces infused Candy Cane Vodka, recipe to follow
- 2 ounces DiSaronno Amaretto
- 2 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- Crushed candy canes, for rimming the glass
- Peppermint stick or candy cane, for garnish
- 10 full size candy canes, broken in bite size pieces
- 8 ounces whipped cream vodka
- Prepare a martini glass by dipping rim of glass in a shallow dish of candy cane vodka or other liquid of choice. Transfer to a shallow dish of crushed candy canes, gently spin in dish until coated. **If you are rimming with large chunks, try brushing a thicker substance such as corn syrup on glass and then gently pressing candy canes onto glass. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to combine, strain out ice and pour into prepared martini glass and garnish with a candy cane. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
Yum! Looking forward to trying this is cocktail!
That is the most beautiful photo, wow, I love it!
It look so delicious.Love it very much.Perfect for the holidays!!!
Does the homemade infused vodka taste very different from the Smirnoff Peppermint Twist vodka? I have the whipped vodka and candy canes, but want to know if it changes the flavor profile of the drink.
This is such a classy martini! I never thought I could make something this good at home but I DID IT!
When making the candy cane vodka, how much vodka and how many candy canes?
In a medium size resealable glass jar combine candy canes and vodka. Allow to sit for about 4 hours until candy canes are most or completely dissolved. Strain infusion through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lingering candy cane pieces.
TSRI Team Member,
What is whipped cream Vodka?
What is whipped cream vodka?
just made this with both the DiSaronno and swapped it out with Kailua both are great. Added whip cream and chocolate curls on top for flare. thanks for this recipe!