Happy Independence Day! I can’t believe its July already. Wasn’t Memorial Day just a few weeks ago??? hahaha (apparently not)
It is so good to be home and celebrating the 4th of July here in Phoenix with my family. Our plans are to grill up some burgers and watch fireworks. Many will be celebrating this weekend and I am sure you will be looking for the perfect cocktail.
The Strawberry Shortcake Martini really tastes like the dessert in cocktail form. It is a summer favorite and I am sure you will love it too. Bursting with summery strawberries and a combination of spirits that really make it smooth and creamy. Exactly what your party needs! What do you have planned this weekend???
Kick your heals off and pour one tonight!
Do you ❤ love ❤ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe. Click here to Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day!
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook – we have a virtual Ladies Night party every Thursday.
Come and link up your favorite cocktail or dish! Fabulous cocktails,
fantastic food and amazing company. It is THE place to be on Thursdays!
Check out these fabulous refreshing summer strawberry cocktails. Click on the image to open in a new window.
The Best Ever Strawberry Daiquiri – the ONLY strawberry daiquiri recipe you will ever need!
This fabulous Strawberry Lime Margarita is simple and amazing! Made with lime simple syrup the depth of flavor is masterful.
Amaretto Summer Citrus Berry Splash Cocktail is light and
refreshing but bursting with flavor. The sweet strawberries combine
with the tart lemon and bright orange juice to create a lovely
foundation for this summer treat.
Strawberry Shortcake Martini
- 2 ounces Pinnacle Cake Vodka
- 1 ounce Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1 ounce DiSaronno Amaretto
- 4 ounces strawberry simple syrup
- graham crackers, crushed
- 2 strawberries, sliced half way up the center (from the bottom) to use as a garnish
- Fill a saucer with crushed graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Coat the rim of 2 martini glasses with strawberry syrup. Slowly spin the glasses, one at a time in the crumbs until well coated.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodkas, amaretto and syrup. Shake well to combine. Pour into prepared martini glasses and garnish with a strawberry. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.