Stars and Stripes. Red, White, and Blue Shot is a fabulous layered patriotic cocktail that is perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. A summer staple at our adult get togethers, you will love this one!
Happy 4th of July! It has been a fabulous summer so far.
With Independence Day here, it seems a patriotic inspired cocktail is in order.
This one is an incredibly striking drink with layers of red, white and blue.
Imagine the peachy flavor of warm sunshine on a summer day, brightened by the bitter orange of the blue curacao and sweetened by the grenadine.
It’s like electric candy in a shot glass.
How to Layer the Red, White and Blue Shot
The layers separate perfectly like magic. But, no magic trick required.
Pour your grenadine into your cocktail glass first. Gently pour your blue curacao into the glass and then pour the peach schnapps gently on top.
You can pour it off the back of a spoon, but honestly a medicine syringe makes easy work of achieving this fabulous look.
Helpful Tips to make Stars and Stripes – Red, White and Blue Layered Shot:
- To really get the most out of these cocktails, chill your ingredients before pouring.
- Pour your grenadine into your cocktail glass first. Gently pour your blue curacao into the glass and then pour the peach schnapps gently on top.
- You can pour it off the back of a spoon, but honestly a medicine syringe makes easy work of achieving this fabulous look.
What you will need to make Stars and Stripes – Red, White and Blue Layered Shot:
- Square shot glasses or your favorite ones.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite drink recipes:
Stars and Stripes – Red, White and Blue Layered Shot
- 1 part Grenadine
- 1 part Peach Schnapps
- 1 part Blue Curacao
- Simply pour each part slowly into a shot glass in order: red, blue and white.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.