Long Wednesdays (or any day) call for an easy weeknight dinner. Smoked Sausage, Pasta and Vegetable Skillet is exactly what you are looking for.
Packed with tender fresh vegetables, cheese and Italian flavor this is going to satisfy your every craving. Whip this up tonight in half an hour!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Other Easy Italian Recipes
Smoked Sausage Pasta and Vegetable Skillet
- 12 ounce box tri-colored rotini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin
- Kielbasa, cut into 1/4” slices
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 can sliced olives, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water when pasta is drained.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and onions. Sprinkle with salt. Cook until onions are translucent. Add garlic, cook for 30 seconds. Add kielbasa, pepper, onion, broccoli and garlic; sauté until vegetables are tender and kielbasa is browned. Add tomato paste, pepper flakes, and pasta water. Stir to combine. Add kielbasa mixture to cooked pasta. Stir in olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.