Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail is like a peanut butter cup in a glass, it is not your standard peanut butter cocktail.
Happy Thursday Slow Roasters! Welcome to Ladies Night here at The Slow Roasted Italian. Tonight I am sharing a very special cocktail created by our very own mixologist Chad (also my fabulous other half).
After a long hard day what sounds amazing to you? The most heavenly food combination ever: peanut butter and chocolate. Do you remember that commercial from the 80’s? A jar of peanut butter and a giant chocolate candy bar sticking out. “You stuck your chocolate in my peanut butter…” THAT could be my heaven.
My favorite candy ever are the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Easter Eggs. I could eat them everyday and be completely happy. Peanut butter cups are my happy food! Not just off the store shelf though, my favorite is to eat them chilled. Ohhhhh purely divine!!!
Keeping this in mind, Chad developed my happy cocktail. Being completely thoughtful of his cocktail creation he is using real peanut butter, he adds Kahlua to bring out the chocolate flavor (as I add coffee to chocolate in baking). This is not your standard peanut butter martini. This is like a peanut butter cup in a glass. It is absolutely incredible. So, kick off your shoes, grab a spot on your favorite comfy chair and pour yourself a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail. Virtually guaranteed to chase your day away.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Kahlua, coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce Frangelico, hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Bacardi white rum
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces cream or milk
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- handful of ice
- In a martini shaker; combine the alcohols and the peanut butter, stir until it the peanut butter is dissolved into the alcohols. Add cream and ice to the peanut butter mixture and shake to chill and combine.
- Prepare a martini glass by pouring a little chocolate in the bottom, decorate as you wish. Pour Peanut Butter Cup Delight Cocktail through strainer and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.