Oreo Cookies and Cream Trifle made with Oreo chunks topped with a decadent cream, a delicious chocolate pudding and topped with Oreos.
I really have been craving a sweet treat. Something decadent and delicious. A no bake dessert that does NOT require turning on the stove or oven was at the top of my list. I decided on a trifle and no sooner had I decided than I was thinking of cookies and cream with chocolaty goodness! I have to confess, I love Oreo’s. I have since I was a teenager. Oreo’s were one of the things my parents always gave me as a welcome gift whenever I would see them. Oreo’s and Mountain Dew. Whew! What a thought. To be young again.
Layer upon layer of chocolate, cream and Oreo’s in this spectacular trifle. Oreo chunks are topped with a decadent Oreo cream, then a simple and delicious chocolate pudding layer topped with even more Oreo chunks, milk chocolate and another layer of whipped cream.
Every spoonful is packed with Oreo goodness. I devoured mine and Chad didn’t wait long to dive into his. You are going to love it. Simple and delicious.
Today is a 2 post day. Check out our next post…
A simple dinner and quick dessert are exactly what you need!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Oreo Cookies and Cream Trifle
- 1.3 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Oreo cookies, chopped finely
- 16 Oreos cookies, course chopped (divided)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare pudding in a medium bowl. Add pudding mix to milk and whisk until thick. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form. Divide whipped cream. Place 2 cups in a small bowl and fold in the finely chopped Oreos. Set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 of the course chopped Oreos. Divide the remaining course chopped Oreos evenly between 4 individual trifle dishes.
- Layer the Oreo cream mixture on top of the Oreo’s in your trifle dishes by evenly dividing it.
- Layer the pudding on top of the Oreo cream, divide evenly between 4 dishes.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on top of each dish. Sprinkle remaining course chopped Oreos evenly over 4 dishes.
- Dollop remaining whipped cream on the trifle dishes.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.