Happy Friday, I am so grateful the weekend is here. Big plans for the weekend, food, family, friends and football!
I am not much of a football fan, but when the Giant’s are playing that all changes. In 2008 Mr W was rooting for the Patriots and I was cheering on the Giant’s, well we know how that played out. GO NEW YORK!
So, Friday has become less about decadence in the form of sweets. It is more about having a treat that we do not indulge in during the week. This Friday it is Mr. W’s Low Calorie Meatsa Pizza. With a mere 157 calories per slice!!! I can make all the fancy pizza’s I can think of and Mr. W always comes back to a meat pizza of some sort. I am sure he would put corn and potatoes on top if he could… Hmmm… Shepherds Pie Pizza… I will have to think about that one. Mr. W said he isn’t sold. We’ll see.
Anyway, enjoy this amazing pizza and your weekend, football filled or not!!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Mr. W’s Low Cal Meatsa Pizza
- 10 ounce Freschetta Artisan Pizza Crust
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 8 ounce can Hunt’s tomato sauce
- 1/2 ounce 97% lean ham, chopped
- 1/2 ounce grilled chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon real bacon pieces
- 7 slices pepperoni, halved
- 2 ounces chicken sausage, browned
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small sauce pan over low heat, add sauce and chosen spices (Mr W used a pinch of each of the following: Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, cinnamon). Remove from heat.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan, ladle sauce over crust, covering within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Evenly cover pizza with ham, chicken, bacon, pepperoni and sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza, evenly.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.