Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken! This recipe is SO simple, and it makes the juiciest grilled chicken ever!!! The delicious marinade is only five ingredients, that you likely have on hand.
Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken
It just doesn’t get much easier than this grilled chicken recipe!! The delicious marinade is only five easy ingredients and yields the juiciest grilled chicken ever.
Since grilling season is upon us, it feels apt to kick it off with one of my favorite grilled chicken recipes!
There is just something about the flavors of honey and balsamic together that I just adore with chicken.
Add in a little garlic, and you have a slam bang marinade that you can pull together out of your pantry at a moment’s notice and pairs unbelievably with chicken.
My deck smelled incredible while this was smoking away, and the kids both demolished this. A guaranteed hit for anyone’s family!
- I use thin sliced chicken breasts (chicken cutlets) for this recipe, but you can also achieve the same thing with regular chicken breasts. Just slice them in half horizontally for the same effect.
- This recipe would also work beautifully with boneless chicken thighs.
- To easily oil the grill grates. First brush off any remaining food particles. With the grill off, wad up a bunch of paper towels and grab them with grill tongs. Dip the paper towels in oil (to lightly coat) and rub the grill grates until coated. You don’t want the grate dripping in oil. That can cause flare ups.
Tools You’ll Need for Grilling Chicken Breasts
- Large Bowl– to marinate the chicken.
- Kitchen Tongs – I love this set of 3. I use every pair of them. They are so handy and grip amazingly well!
- Grill Tongs – use your favorite ones or grab one of these.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other favorite grilled chicken recipes
Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4-5 breasts, thinly sliced
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts to the bowl and turn to coat. Marinate for at least two hours, and up to overnight.
- Lightly oil the grates of your grill and then heat the grill on medium-high heat. When grill is heated, add chicken to the grill. Cook until grate marks appear and the surface is browned, approximately 4-5 minutes. Flip and repeat on other side.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle with parsley (if desired), and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published June 2018.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.