This Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe turns any casual gathering into a true party! Learn how to make strawberry daiquiri drinks with just a handful of ingredients, whether you need a virgin strawberry daiquiri or the real thing. Mix up a batch for your next backyard barbecue or a girl’s night in!
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
Transform a handful of ingredients into a tasty strawberry cocktail in minutes!
Fresh lime juice adds just the right amount of tartness to sweet white rum, berries, and simple syrup.
Even better, this strawberry daiquiri recipe uses frozen fruit so it can be enjoyed throughout the year!
Strawberry Daiquiri Ingredients
- White Rum – The base for all strawberry daiquiri recipes, be sure to use a high-quality version (or at least your favorite) as the flavor really comes through.
- Simple Syrup – You can buy this premade or make your own using the instructions down below.
- Frozen Berries – Either whole or sliced will work, but you may find it easier to blend slices.
- Lime Juice – Always use freshly squeezed and not bottled. Keep citrus at room temperature or microwave for a few seconds to get the most juice out of it.
How To Make Strawberry Daiquiri
Step One: Add everything to the blender and give it a whirl.
Step Two: Pour into cocktail glasses — hurricane or margarita styles work best —and serve with a twist of lime or fresh berries for garnish!
How do you make strawberry daiquiri recipes non-alcoholic?
If you need to make a virgin strawberry daiquiri, all you need to do is leave out the rum!
If it seems too thick, add a little extra lime juice or use less ice.
Frozen Cocktail Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Add liquids first. This helps everything to blend evenly, and the solids won’t get stuck in the blades.
- Start on low. Work your way up in speed so the strawberry daiquiri ingredients don’t splash onto the sides and lid.
- Don’t over-blend! The longer it runs, the more watery the texture will become. Stop as soon as the ingredients are combined and have an icy consistency.
- Want to rim the glasses? Run a wedge of lime along the edge of each glass, then flip it upside down and dip into sugar.
For a colorful addition, use sanding sugar that’s found in the baking aisle with the sprinkles.
- Create a tropical twist. I have another strawberry daiquiri recipe that replaces half of the white rum with Malibu and triple sec instead.
The addition of coconut and orange flavors makes the drink extra delicious!
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipes FAQ
It is a liquid sweetener used in drinks to add sweetness without a gritty texture.You can create your own by simmering ½ cup water with ½ cup granulated sugar in a saucepan on the stove until fully dissolved. Store whatever you don’t use in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.Otherwise, you’ll typically find bottled versions with the other cocktail mixers at the store.
You can, but you might need to add extra ice to get that perfect frosty texture. Or, try a mix of fresh and frozen to achieve the right balance, and use more fresh slices as garnish!
If you blend your strawberry daiquiri ingredients together too soon, the drinks will unfortunately melt. You can, however, prep a few things to save some time!Measure all of the liquids into a large mason jar and pop it in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to serve, pour the mixture into the blender and add the frozen berries and ice.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Cocktail Recipes
Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- 6 ounces white rum
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Start by placing the rum, simple syrup, and lime juice into your blender, then add the strawberries and ice.
- Blend the mixture on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve right away with a garnish of lime or fresh strawberries.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published June 2021, updated and republished June 2023
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.