Cold weather and comfort food go hand in hand. I have been thinking about soup and comforting chicken pot pie which led to me develop this fabulous Chicken Pot Pie Soup that is the best of both worlds. Best of all it is ready in only 30 minutes!
Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Creamy chicken soup that is made from scratch is the base for this ‘soon to be’ family favorite. It’s loaded with chicken and veggies.
We really enjoyed this soup! It’s hard not to when its this good!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Soup Recipes
Chicken Pot Pie Soup in Just 30 Minutes
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3/4 cup flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cup milk
- 16 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon butter and diced chicken. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Removed chicken from pan and plate on a plate, leaving cooking liquid in pan. Add remaining butter and ¼ cup flour. Whisk to combine. Add remaining ingredients (except chicken, vegetables and flour). Whisk to combine.
- In a resealable jar combine 1 cup soup mixture (from pot) and remaining flour. Shake to combine. Add mixture to soup. Whisk to combine.
- Add chicken and vegetables to soup. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.