White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies is the epitome of the cranberry bliss bar. A perfectly crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside cookie.
With a love of Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars it was only a matter of time before that inspiration carried over to another treat.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
After eating these by the handful I decided it was best to freeze them and keep them out of my sight. You know they say out of sight out of mind. Sadly, that doesn’t always work. So now I have started a whole new method to keep from eating them all.
I give them away. So, if you are a friend or a neighbor you may just be getting a delivery soon. Get the recipe, make the cookies. They take a mere 30 minutes from prep to plate.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries, 5 ounces
- 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with an electric mixer) combine sugars and butter. Beat ingredients until they are light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Leave mixer on and add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, salt and slowly sprinkle baking soda in. Once ingredients are well combined, turn mixer to low and add flour. Mix until just combined. Add dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. Mix to combine (or fold in if you prefer).
- Using a 1 tablespoon scooper or heaping teaspoon full drop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.