Cheese Bacon Ranch; 3 of my favorite flavors come together to create one stellar breakfast casserole. A cheesy bacon ranch hash brown crust is topped with a light and fluffy sausage, egg and cheese filling. It is magical. I am so excited to have partnered with Hidden Valley!
I have been completely hooked on Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix ever since I created our Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread. I came to realize all the possibilities of this seasoning mix and have been stuck on it ever since. I seriously buy the jumbo size at my wholesale club.
I was trying to narrow down what I wanted to share for this post and during development I also created an insane bread recipe that you are going to have to come back to see tomorrow. Trust me you will thank me. It is outrageous.
Making the Cheesy Bacon Ranch Breakfast Casserole
Speaking of which, this breakfast casserole came together with almost no effort at all, it travels well, freezes well and tastes amazing! I split it into 2 – 6×9 pans and took one to the in-laws for brunch. Total hit! All members of the clean plate club. Not a scrap of food left.
This casserole is so easy, one bowl and barely any work. I created the hash brown crust with cheese, ranch seasoning, bacon bits and eggs. I pressed the mixture into the pan and baked it to give it some crispiness. Then topped it with and egg, sausage and cheese mixture. After the casserole baked until set, I topped it with more cheese. I mean, really can you ever have enough cheese?
So good we ate it for dinner too. I know you are going to love it too!
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Other Easy Casserole Recipes
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Crust
- 20 ounce package refrigerated hash browns
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning and Dressing Mix
- 4 ounces per-cooked bacon, diced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Sausage Egg Filling
- 18 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 20 pre-cooked breakfast sausage links, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, or your favorite, divided
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare a 9×13 (or 2 – 6×9) baking dish with butter. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hash brown ingredients and mix to combine. Pour into baking pan and gently press mixture onto the bottom of the pan and up the sides to create a crust. Place in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the edge of the crust start to brown. *The longer it bakes the crispier your crust will be.
- Meanwhile: prepare begin filling in same large mixing bowl. Add eggs to bowl and whisk until well beaten. Add milk, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Stir in sausage pieces and 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes until eggs are set (no longer wiggly).
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.