Simplified party planning is the name of the game. I remember the old way, believe me. Days upon days stent prepping and preparing for a party that would last a few hours. You would think I was planning a Royal wedding. But, after I became a mom my time became even more precious. So, now I spend time thinking about how to simplify.
Making scrumptious desserts that are quick and easy are at the top of my list. This 5 Minute ‘Eggless’ Funfetti Sugar Cookie Dough Dip is no different. Fast, simple, eye catching delicious and you can make it ahead and pop it in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Dessert Recipes
5 Minute Funfetti Sugar Cookie Dough Dip
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add extracts and mix to combine.
- Add flour and salt. Beat until flour is mixed in.
- Add milk. Mix until combined.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Chill until ready to serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.