Easy Tortellini and Vegetable Soup is so thick and delicious, you can just about eat it with a fork. With layer upon layer of vegetables and Italian flavors in a hearty soup ready in 30 Minutes, this recipe is a keeper!
When fast and easy is the order of the day, this scrumptious, warm and hearty soup can be yours on a weeknight now.
Tortellini and Vegetable soup is going to be added to our freezer soup list this year. It is freezes perfectly and is delicious reheated with a little water. This is such a great soup. Its a great make ahead meal. My munchkin loves this soup and you are going to love it too! 30 minutes from prep to plate! Don’t have tortellini? Try our easy vegetable soup instead.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Easy Tortellini and Vegetable Soup in Just 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 pound baby carrots, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 29 ounces fire roasted diced tomatoes, 2 14.5-ounce cans
- 4 cup water
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 19 ounce package cheese tortellini
- In a heavy bottomed 8 quart pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, celery, and carrots to oil. Stir to coat vegetables in oil. Cook covered for 5-7 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add basil, peppers, garlic, red pepper, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cover and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes, broth, and water. Return to a rolling boil.
- Add tortellini and cook according to package directions. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Check out these fab soups to warm your tummy and your heart: Click on the image or the link to open in a new window. Recipe for this page is under the last photo.
BEST EVER Hearty Beef Soup! With juicy
tender chucks of beef that melt in your mouth and a glorious rich soup
loaded with vegetables it is truly the ultimate comfort food.
25 Minute Bacon Beer Cheese Soup with Chicken – BACON.BEER.CHEESE.SOUP – You’re welcome.
Broccoli Cheese Soup with Chicken and Rice is a scrumptious one pot meal that goes from prep to plate in 25 Minutes!