Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops are tender and juicy with a scrumptious cream sauce. Make this recipe for an easy meal the whole family will love!
Slow cooker recipes are perfect for those nights when you’re just too busy to cook.
Just toss everything in when you start your day, and it’s ready and waiting at dinner time!
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
These fall apart slow cooker pork chops come out perfectly cooked, which means no more checking temperatures or having to put it back in the oven.
Making slow cooker ranch pork chops is so simple! Just mix together the ranch sauce and pour it evenly over the pork chops. The slow cooker does the rest!
While low and slow tends to yield the most tender, fall-apart meat, you can cook these on High in half the time if you don’t have all day.
If you love the tangy and salty flavor of crock pot pork chops with ranch, try my Baked Parmesan Pork Chops!
The cheese creates a crispy crust for the meat, and it’s ready in under 30 minutes.
Or, try Air Fryer Pork Chops for something a little lighter. A sweet and savory rub is all you need to add plenty of flavor to an easy weeknight dinner.
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops Ingredient Notes and Substitutions
- Pork chops – I use boneless pork chops for this recipe, but bone-in would work just as well.
Just keep in mind that a hard bone can sometimes cause the meat to fall apart when serving.
- Condensed cream of mushroom soup – Use your favorite brand or use homemade condensed chicken soup instead.
- White wine – Replaced with an equal amount of chicken broth if needed.
- Herbs – You can use a packet of dry ranch seasoning instead of the herbs listed. However, you may need to increase the amount of wine to get the right flavor.
Start with the amount listed and slowly add more as needed, up to 1 cup, until you get the right balance.
What to Serve with Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
These fall apart slow cooker pork chops taste delicious with rice, pasta, or even mashed potatoes.
Add a side of roasted vegetables or a spinach salad to make it a complete meal.
Storage and Reheating
Transfer any leftover crockpot ranch pork chops to a sealed container along with the sauce. Keep in the refrigerator and use within 3 to 4 days.
For best results, reheat in the oven or simmer the pork chops in the sauce on the stove until warmed through.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe FAQ
Thick cut chops will hold up better, but you can use thinner cuts if that is what you have on hand.
I would recommend reducing the cooking time on the slow cooker ranch pork chops to about 3 hours on low so they don’t come out tough.
While it’s not a necessary step, it can definitely add some extra flavor and keep the meat tender and moist.
To do this, heat a pan on the stove with a little bit of oil. Add the pork chops to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, working in batches, so you don’t crowd the pan.
Then, place the ranch pork chops in the crock pot and continue with the recipe.
Yes, it’s fine to swap the pork chops for chicken. Just keep an eye on the internal temperature of the chicken, so it doesn’t overcook and become dry.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Easy Weeknight Crockpot Meals
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 7.5 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 can
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup white wine, or chicken broth
- 6 boneless pork chops
- chopped Italian flat leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add cream of mushroom soup, dried parsley, dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, and black pepper. Use a hand mixer on LOW speed (or a spatula and some elbow grease) to combine the ingredients, until only small clumps of cream cheese remain, about 2-4 minutes.
- Add white wine (or chicken broth) to the bowl with the soup mixture and use a large spoon or mixing spatula to gently fold it in until absorbed, about another 2-4 minutes.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot and arrange in an even layer. Pour ranch mixture on top and spread evenly until the tops of the pork chops are covered.
- Cover crock pot and cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve pork chops on a bed of rice or pasta and garnish with parsley (optional).
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published August 2018, updated and republished January 2023
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.