Easy Grape Salad is the perfect summer recipe. Juicy grapes smothered in a luscious cheesecake filling and topped with crunchy granola! You’re going to get asked for the recipe at every gathering you bring it to this season!
Yes, juicy grapes are delicious on their own, but make them into a dessert salad and you’ve got something special you’re gonna want to share!
This Grape Salad is perfect for any picnics and potlucks you attend this summer.
Hi there! It’s Erin from Suburban Simplicity here with a summer recipe that you’ll want to make again and again! Easy summer recipes really are THE BEST.
How to Make a Grape Salad Recipe
I guess you could say this dessert salad is a one-bowl-wonder!
You can mix your creamy cheesecake base and then add your grapes into the same bowl – add toppings and be ready to serve it to guests. How about that!?!
You want to first wash and dry your grapes. I find doing this ahead of time and letting them sit on the counter to dry while I do something productive is a good way to go.
And 4 pounds of grapes sound like a lot, but it’s the perfect amount to feed a group.
Next, in a large bowl, you’ll mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar ,and splash of lemon. Then add your grapes and mix those in.
Transfer to a serving bowl (if using one) and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with granola and enjoy!
Helpful Tips to make Creamy Grape Salad :
- I think the flavor and color combination of red and green grapes is wonderful, but feel feel to use kind or the other.
- The topping choices for this salad are endless. Some like to add a little brown sugar on top for added sweetness. Instead of the granola, you could use smashed Butterfinger candy bars, chopped walnuts, or chopped pecans.
- This creamy salad can also be made with Cool Whip instead of the sour cream.
- If you don’t have a lemon on hand, it can be omitted. It does add a nice complement to the sweetness, though.
- You can make this salad ahead of time (some say it’s even better the next day), and top when ready to serve.
What you will need to make Creamy Grape Salad:
- Large mixing bowl – perfect for so many recipes. You can’t go wrong with having one or two in your kitchen.
- Spatula – from cooking to baking this kitchen utensil is a workhorse!
- Serving Bowl – it’s always nice to have a pretty bowl to take to picnics and potlucks this time of year.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite cheesecake salad recipes:
Creamy Grape Salad
- 4 pounds seedless red or green grapes, or a combination
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granola
- Wash and dry grapes, set aside. In a large bowl mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add vanilla and fresh lemon juice and beat at low speed until just combined.
- Add grapes to cream cheese mixture and stir until well coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, place in a large serving bowl if desired and sprinkle with granola.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.