Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Breadsticks with a tender pizza dough loaded with ooey gooy cheese and topped with pepperoni. These cheesy breadsticks are the ultimate recipe for pizza night!
Cheesy Breadsticks taken to a whole new level!
If you’re anything like me then you guys are HUGE pizza lovers! I mean we do pizza at least once a week around here. My kids are obsessed and we are too! Sometimes we get take out but whats more fun is when you can make it homemade. These Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Breadsticks are our FAVORITE treat to go along with dinner!
Hey guy’s its Alli from Tornadough Alli! This month I’m super excited to share these Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Breadsticks with you. Delicious pizza dough is stuffed with two types of cheese, some seasonings and then its all wrapped up and brushed with some butter and topped off with pepperoni and more cheese, drool!!
These breadsticks are super customizable, but trust me once you make these you won’t be wanting to head to your local pizza joint any longer! These are super easy to whip up and disappear in seconds, you won’t be able to keep your hands off!
Helpful Tips to Make Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Breadsticks:
- Bake on parchment paper, it helps with the gooey cheesy goodness cleanup.
- Preheat your oven to warm before you let it rise, it helps speed up the process.
- Rotate your pan halfway through baking, it helps the dough brown evenly.
What You Will Need to Make Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Breadsticks:
- Basting Brush –
- Jelly Roll Pans (baking sheets with sides) – used for everything from cookies to roasting, a good baking pan will last for years.
- Stand mixer is amazing appliance in my kitchen. I highly recommend making the investment.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite cheesy stuffed recipes:
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Breadsticks
- 3/4 cup water, 110-120°F
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, more for topping
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, more for topping
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to warm.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix together your water, sugar, and yeast and let sit for 10 minutes to proof.
- Add in your flour and salt and turn onto medium and let the dough come together. Knead about 5-6 minutes.
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray and place dough into the bowl, cover with clean kitchen towel.
- Turn oven off and place the bowl with dough inside and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Once risen, punch the dough down and turn onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 12″x12″ square, place on parchment paper and set on baking sheet, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl mix together your cheeses, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese mixture and sprinkle the remaining cheese mixture on one half of your dough.
- Fold dough in half, over your cheese mixture, and pinch edges to close.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice into 1″ breadsticks leaving attached where you folded it.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a little more of your garlic powder and parsley then sprinkle with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, rotating your pan halfway through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.