Bruschetta 2 ways! Mozzarella and Sundried Tomatoes, and Ricotta with Roasted Red Peppers. Two absolutely beautiful, and scrumptiously delicious Italian appetizers!! I also have a Olivada on Bruschetta that is delicious! Or try this beautiful antipasto wreath.
Bruschetta 2 Ways
- 1 baguette French bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- 4 strips Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced into 6 slices and cut in half
- 12 Rosemary Basil Sun-dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the baguette on a diagonal about 1/2 inch thick slices. Arrange slices on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over slices of bread.
- Place on the top rack in your oven. Allow to bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven an rub each hot slice of toasted bread with the garlic cloves. Set aside.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place 1 tablespoon ricotta on 8-12 pieces of toasted baguette. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place 1/2 slice of mozzarella on 8-12 pieces of toasted baguette.
- Place on the top rack under the broiler for 2 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese has melted. Remove from oven, top the mozarella with a sun-dried tomato and the ricotta with several pieces of sliced peppers.
- Arrange bruschetta on a serving plate. Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally Published July 2011.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.