No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is silky smooth and captures your favorite fall flavors. Prep it in 20 minutes, then chill overnight to set!
Everyone should have an easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe on hand, and this one is definitely my favorite. Not only does it come together quickly, but there’s no oven required!
Sweet, creamy filling and a tender crust combine into one irresistible bite that will impress even the pickiest of guests.
Craving more of those delicious fall flavors? Try my layered pecan pie, ooey gooey bombs, or a slab pie that’s the perfect finger food dessert.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Tips and Tricks
- Soften cream cheese quickly. If you forgot to set it on the counter beforehand, unwrap each block and place them on a heat-safe plate. Microwave at 50% power for about 30 seconds.
- Puree vs filling. Pay close attention to the label to ensure you grab the right can! Pie filling has added sugar and spices, so you’ll want plain puree for this recipe instead.
- Can’t find graham cracker crumbs? Create your own by pulsing a few full cracker sheets in a food processor until you get a sandy texture.
- Tip for easy slicing: Run a large, sharp knife under hot water, then dry completely. This will allow it to glide easily through the no bake pumpkin cheesecake for even slices with perfectly clean edges.
You can never go wrong with a few simple swirls of homemade whipped cream
Add a light dusting of cinnamon over the top for simple elegance or press ginger snap cookie pieces into each swirl to create a stunning display.
To make this no bake pumpkin cheesecake extra decadent, drizzle caramel sauce into the center just before serving so it drips down the sides of each slice!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
FAQ – Common Recipe Questions
What is pumpkin pie spice?
It’s simply a ready-made blend of warm spices to create that classic fall flavor.
If you don’t have any on hand, you can make your own by combining a few individual spices. Store leftover mixture in a jar in the pantry for later.
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cloves
Can I make this dessert ahead of time?
Absolutely! Since it needs plenty of time to set, it’s never a bad idea to start it the day before you will need it.
However, you could easily prepare this a few days in advance. I do recommend covering it well so it doesn’t absorb any odors from the refrigerator.
How should I store pumpkin no bake cheesecake?
Cover the dessert tightly or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
You can also freeze it for later use if you prefer. Wrap the entire cake or individual slices in a layer of plastic wrap and aluminum foil and use within one month for best results.
To thaw, place in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter for several hours before serving.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram ❤ ❤ ❤
MORE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
Monster Cheesecake Recipe (No-Bake)
Peppermint Cheesecake (No Bake Recipe)
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, cold
- 17 ounces cream cheese, 2 blocks, softened
- 8 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- To prepare the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
- Create a small hole in the centre and add the melted butter. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, and pack tightly. You can use a flat bottom measuring cup.
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, whisk the whipping cream into stiff peaks and set aside. This should only take 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and beat again until smooth and no lumps.
- Slowly to start, beat in the powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla and sea salt until well mixed.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream, being careful not to lose all the air.
- Pour the filling on the crust and try to create a smooth even top layer. If you have a dough scraper you can get a nice clean surface by running it in circles inside the pan. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. You may want to add parchment paper underneath for easy clean up later.
- Slide a knife along the edges to loosen the crust and remove the cheesecake from the springform pan.
- Cut into 8 pieces. Serve with whipped cream (optional).
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published September 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
Can equal or stevia be used to make this cheesecake?
The best mo bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe I have ever tried! So good with the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor!