Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip is bursting with mouthwatering Mexican flavors! It is rich, delicious and loaded with ooey gooey cheese. This simple recipe comes together in just 20 minutes and will be the star of your table (dinner or game day)!
Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip
Well, any reason to throw a get together with our friends
and family and I am in. We are so excited to to partner with Albertsons on this fabulous game day recipe. My daughter
has been on a Mexican food kick so when I started thinking about game
day food, she and I took a stroll to our Albertsons across the street to figure out what we were going to make.
We were looking to spice up our game day with some fabulous flavors, so we stopped over in the international aisle to check out the Old El Paso™ products. I love enchiladas and knew that a cheesy beef enchilada dip would be a huge game day hit! Then we headed over to the produce section to grab some veggies to whip together some pico de gallo to serve on top of the dip for some freshness.
Speaking of which… Oh my gosh! Did you see the game last week? I was on the edge of my seat screaming. Wow, what a crazy game! Larry, you got it! What a nail biter between 2 amazing teams. I live in Phoenix and the whole town is excited for the Big Game coming up. Just a one more playoff game and we are in.
Even long before I was a fan, I always watched the big game. You know, even if it is just for the commercials I think everyone loves it. The game has been hosted here in Arizona several times in the past few years. I think it is the weather. LOL.
Chad and I used to enjoy a Mexican feast every year with fajitas as the star, but now we have expanded out feasts and our company. This Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip will certainly be the star of the show this year. A heavenly dip topped with tons of ooey gooey cheese and smoky beef enchilada filling is sure to wake up your senses. As if that wasn’t enough, we topped it with some fresh pico de gallo for an added fresh flavor. All together it makes an incredibly easy, cheesy dip that is sure to disappear from your game day table! Chad couldn’t keep his hands off it and I am sure you are going to love it too!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Mexican Style Recipes
Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 10 ounces red enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt to taste, I added 1/4 teaspoon
- 4 ounces Colby Jack cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- Optional garnish: fresh pico de gallo or salsa
- Cook ground beef in an oven safe medium skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Stir occasionally. Add garlic powder and onion powder once you see beef drippings in the pan. Break up beef with a wooden spoon as you go. Add enchilada sauce. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Taste for flavor. Add salt as necessary, it should not need much if any.
- Sprinkle with cheese.* Transfer to oven and place under broiler for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Remove from oven. Add a scoop or so of fresh salsa.
- Serve and enjoy.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published January 2016.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.