These cheeseburger bites are loaded with ground beef, bacon, and plenty of cheese. Bake up a batch for dinner or an easy game day snack!
Once you sink your teeth into these burger bites, you’ll be amazed at how these taste just like a double bacon cheeseburger!
And you can never go wrong with any of my famous bomb recipes! There are plenty of fillings to choose from, ranging from breakfast to dessert.
Cheeseburger Bites – Tips and Tricks
- Try a different meat! For a leaner option, substitute ground turkey or chicken for the beef. You could also turn these into a tasty brunch offering with your favorite breakfast sausage.
- Add some spice. Swap the regular salt for a seasoned variety, or add a dash of hot sauce for an extra kick. Even a little Worcestershire sauce will go a long way when it comes to flavor!
- Don’t need as much? Easily halve the recipe or make a full batch and freeze half for later.
- Time saving tip: I love to cook big batches of ground beef in the slow cooker, then portion them out to freeze for recipes like this one!
If you’d rather cook it fresh, you can pop the bacon in the oven while you brown the meat on the stove.
Pair these cheeseburger bites with all of your favorite burger condiments for dipping – ketchup, mustard, mayo, and even relish!
FAQ - Common Recipe Questions
Can I freeze cheeseburger bites?
Absolutely. Flash freeze them on a parchment-lined baking sheet, then store them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They should keep for 1 to 2 months.
When you’re ready to eat, pop them in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until warmed through.
Will this recipe work with a standard size muffin pan?
It’s worth a try! Just watch your time, as they will most likely take longer to bake.
How many burger bites are considered a serving size?
When prepared as a meal, adults will typically eat 4 to 6 each along with a side dish.
You could probably reduce that amount by half if serving at a potluck with many dishes to choose from.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Appetizer Recipes
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites + Video
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked
- 12 ounces thick-cut bacon, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Whisk to combine. Add butter, egg, and milk. Whisk until combined. Add cheese, beef, and bacon. Stir together until combined. Set aside.
- Spray (2) 24 cup mini-muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Mix batter and add 1 heaping tablespoon scoop to each muffin cup. Each cup should be filled just over the top. Bake until golden brown, approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, remove from muffin tin and serve with favorite burger toppings (ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc).
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published August 2013, updated and republished December 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.