Chicken Broccoli Fettucine Alfredo is classic chicken alfredo on a whole new level. This chicken pasta recipe takes 30 minutes to make!
Chicken Broccoli Fettucine Alfredo
Bacon Lovers rejoice!! Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and bacon takes the classic Italian meal and amps it to the ultimate in comfort food dinners!! Packed with bacon, alfredo sauce, chicken and broccoli, this dish is out of this world. Truly a taste of something you would order at a fine Italian restaurant without the hefty price tag and in the comfort of your own home.
This chicken alfredo recipe is a fabulously decadent dish simplified and bursting with flavor. You are going to love it! I also have an easy tortellini alfredo recipe that is divine!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Recipes With Broccoli
30 Minute Chicken Broccoli Fettucine Alfredo
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- Preheat a large (12″) skillet over high heat.
- Fill large stock pot with water, add pasta when water boils. Cover pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Once pasta is pliable (no longer breaks if you try to bend it) add broccoli. Cook until pasta is just shy of al dente. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile: Grate cheese and set aside.
- Once skillet is hot; use clean scissors to cut bite size pieces of bacon into skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally until bacon is cooked through (adjust heat as necessary). Cook time about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile; wash and chop chicken into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Remove cooked bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon. Place on a plate. Drain most of bacon grease from skillet, leave about 1 Tbsp (do not wash skillet). Add chicken to skillet. Return to stove and medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet, about 5 minutes.
- Drain drippings from pan. Return to stove, over medium heat. Cut butter into 8 pieces and add to skillet. Once butter is mostly melted add cream and whisk until combined. Add cheese and whisk until your alfredo sauce is smooth, keep sauce at a bubble.
- Using tongs, remove pasta and broccoli from water and add to alfredo sauce. Twist the pasta in the sauce to coat. Add chicken and bacon, toss with and tongs. Heat until sauce is absorbed and coats the pasta, about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published September 2013.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.