Peppermint Oreo Candy Bark is loaded with peppermint and chocolate. It is cool, creamy and chocolaty with just enough crunch to satisfy all your senses. This recipe has only 4 ingredients and comes together in just 10 minutes. Perfect for gift giving and last minute treats.
This candy bark is the perfect addition to our homemade Christmas gifts we give out each year. Simple, scrumptious and incredibly festive it is certain to be a hit. Check out our post on Parade.com to see more fabulous suggestions for homemade gifts.
Other Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Peppermint Oreo Candy Bark
- 24 ounces white chocolate morsels, 2 12-ounce bags
- 10 ounce bag Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- 40 Hershey’s candy cane kisses, unwrapped and cut into ¼’s
- 24 Oreo’s, chopped into pieces
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, add white morsels and heat at 30 second increments until they are melted. Stir between each interval and once melted stir until smooth. Sprinkle in peppermint pieces and stir until smooth.
- Pour onto a jelly roll pan or large baking sheet. Spread until smooth and covering the pan. Sprinkle Oreo’s and kisses on top. Lightly press into melted candy. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until set.
- Use a butter knife to break candy bark into pieces or rap pan on counter top to break apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published 12/12/13
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.