Jack Daniels Double Kick Pork Chops are marinated in a fabulous mixture of Jack and spices. The red chili pepper gives these pork chops a little heat, but the whiskey adds such an amazing smoky and sweet flavor that you really have to try this recipe! Perfect on the grill on in the oven.
Pork chops are an old family staple, but I hadn’t made them on the grill because I didn’t want to serve dry pork chops. Who does, right?
After figuring out the perfect preparation and cooking method I am happy to tell you that these grilled pork chops are incredibly moist and Chad has declared them his favorite pork chops ever.
That is quite an endorsement!
Double Kick Pork Chops
They are marinated in a fabulous mixture of Jack and spices. The spices give these pork chops a little heat, but the Jack Daniels adds such an amazing flavor that you really have to try it!
Chad loved them so much he ate these for a week straight and I created a few more recipes using Jack Daniels. Who would have known that it would give such a fantastic boost to a marinade.
We can’t wait to share more pork recipes with you this summer as we celebrate TSRI’s Sizzling Summer Celebration packed with lots of grilling, sweet treats and cold eats.
Not to mention fabulous cocktails and a fun travel tour in the USA!
Dinner’s Ready, now go get your grill on!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Helpful Tips to make Jack Daniels Double Kick Pork Chops:
- You can prepare these in a cast iron skillet. Place pork chops in a preheated skillet over medium high heat. Sear on both sides. Place skillet in oven 350°F for 3-5 minutes until cooked through.
- You can double the recipe for the marinade and cook half of the sauce until it is thick. I brush it on the pork chops while they cook over indirect heat and also serve it along side them. You could also prepare this grill sauce. I make the grill sauce by the bucket. It is so good and tastes amazing on everything. We even use it to dip our fries in.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Check out more of our favorite Jack Daniel’s recipes:
Jack Daniels Double Kick Pork Chops
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons molasses
- ½ cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper paste, I used Gourmet Garden
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 pounds bone in pork chops, ½” – ¾” thick
- Combine ingredients (except pork chops) in a medium size bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add pork chops to a gallon size resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over pork chops. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Place pork chops on grill and sear on both sides. Remove to indirect heat and cook until done.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and sear both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Move the pork chops away from the flame. Cook over indirect heat with the grill closed until they are somewhat firm to the touch or until an instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into the center of a chop, away from the bone, registers 145°F, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the pork chops to a platter and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.