Candy Corn Creeper Pops
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Candy Corn Creeper Pops are an amazing treat for Halloween. Soft marshmallows dipped in a candy coating and decorated.
It is almost Halloween and candy corns and Halloween treats are everywhere. The ‘Candy Corn People’ have gotten dressed up for a night out of Trick or Treating. Featuring your Candy Corn Creepers!
Nothing is more fun for Halloween than making treats with your kids. My 2 year old went crazy over these and we had a ball making these together. We worked on a plastic table cloth to minimize the clean up and she loved every minute of it. The best part of course was watching her devour her Candy Corn Creeper Pops.
Perfect for your Halloween party or neighborhood trick or treaters.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Other Easy Fall Treat Recipes
Candy Corn Creeper Pops
- 24 marshmallows
- Orange candy melts by Wilton
- Yellow candy melts by Wilton
- Candy eyes
- Black decorating icing by Wilton
- Orange sugar crystals by Wilton or Cake Mate
- Pour 1/2 yellow candy melts into a large tall and thin bowl (2 cup measuring cup is perfect). Microwave in 30 second intervals until fluid, stirring after each interval.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment, place 24 marshmallows standing on end. (If you have any that won’t stand up, you can eat those or save them for Rice Krispies Treats). Set aside.
- Dip a 6″ lollipop stick about 1/2” into melted candy. Push the candy covered end of the stick through marshmallow on tray. Repeat this until all the marshmallows have candy covered sticks in them. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to dry.
- Dip marshmallow in melted yellow almost covering the marshmallow, within 1/4” of the bottom. Spin back and forth until the candy melt stop streaming off the bottom. Repeat until all marshmallows are covered in yellow candy melt. Place on cookie sheet and allow to dry, about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour ½ orange candy melts into a large tall and thin bowl (2 cup measuring cup is perfect). Microwave bowl in 30 second intervals until fluid, stirring after each interval.
- Dip marshmallow in melted orange candy melts covering half of the yellow. Spin back and forth until the candy melt stop streaming off the bottom. Repeat until all marshmallows are done.
- Hold marshmallow over bowl and sprinkle with sanding sugar. Press eyes into orange candy melts (this will be the basis for your face, so place carefully). Repeat until all marshmallows are complete. Allow to sit several hours to dry completely.
- Using a #3 tip and coupler attached to black decorating icing draw on eyebrows and mouth. Continue to decorate as you wish; mohawk, spiky hair, no hair, glasses. Have fun and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
We made these for the kids to take to school and they were a huge hit! The kids all loved them and the parents asked how to make them! You made us look like the coolest parents in the school, thank you!