Simple London Broil Rub
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
London Broil Rub will give your steak a lot of flavor with a little kick, and it’s an expensive way to season meat!! Be sure to keep some on hand all summer long!
London Broil Rub
London Broil, also known as top round or flank steak, is a very lean and inexpensive cut of beef. I am always looking for new ways to prepare it. This rub gives the steak a lot of flavor with a little kick!
After you season the meat with London Broil Rub, cook it on the grill for a steak with a fantastic caramelized flavor.
By the way, this cut of meat is best eaten medium-rare -It is definitely not a good choice for those who prefer their beef well done. However if you like your beef medium or more rare, you are in for a special treat!
Other Steak Recipes to Try
Simple London Broil Rub
- 2 pounds London Broil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons New Mexico chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chile de arbol, or cayenne pepper
- olive oil spray, non-propellant
- Combine spices in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Press paper towel onto steak to dry. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle Lil Texas Spice Rub all over steak. Flip steak over and repeat. Once grill is hot (about 15 minutes) place steak on the hottest part of the grill and cook 7-10 minutes on each side. Grill until you have good grill marks and the steak is medium rare (about 130°F).
- Transfer steak to cutting board and let rest, tented with foil, about 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.
Multi-post Wednesday? You're a rock star! This London Broil is speaking to me. Very nice.
thanks for linking in to Food on Friday. Cheers
Hi there. This week's Food on Friday is all about chillies and other spicy stuff. So it would be great if you linked this in. This is the link . Have a good week.
PS I am following you now. If you like Carole's Chatter it would be great if you followed me back.
This looks amazing. It's 11:19pm and my mouth is watering reading this. Thank you for sharing your delicious food with us.
Love the blog,
I just used this for your steak sandwich recipe and OMGOSH I am in heaven! SO good!