Simple Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Simple Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies are the perfect brownie for every occasion, or no occasion at all. Rich, moist, chewy, loaded with chocolate and pecans… What more could you ask for?
Well Chad said to me, you know what these brownies need… Another batch, made pronto!
Enjoy! You are going to love these nutty pecan brownies. Nothing more than a whisk, a bowl and 20 minutes to whip of these fabulous chocolate brownies.
This dessert is truly a family favorite, and I am sure it will be a favorite of yours too.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Other Easy Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Simple Pecan Brownies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place butter in a large microwave safe mixing bowl, melt completely. Add sugars, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Whisk to combine well. Add remaining ingredients. Whisk until completely combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published November 2012.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
Happy Thanksgiving Donna! Hope you have a wonderful holiday. These brownies look rich and delicious! Yum 🙂
Your blog looks wonderful, Donna! And so do your amazing dessert selections! Hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving! xo
Oh these sound sooooo good!! Must try!! Question, do you sift the cocoa? Pinning it!!
So rich and delicious!