Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge is luscious and creamy, made with chunks of peanuts throughout the fudge to give it the perfect crunch. This Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge is a simple recipe with just 4-ingredients! It comes together in just 10 minutes.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge
I have been making it over and over again to give for gifts, and you better believe this is on my holiday gift giving list! Fudge for everyone.
Everyone I know loves peanut butter and chocolate, and I am pretty sure that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are America’s favorite candy.
That said, I have never met anyone that loves peanut butter and chocolate like my mother-in-law Gigi.
Gigi and Pop Pop are a huge part of our lives, and we spend a lot of time together. They are the only family we have here in Arizona, and I like to share homemade gifts to show my appreciation once in a while.
Well, last week Munchkin’s cousin came to visit from Denver, and she got to go hang out with her at Gigi and Pop Pop’s house for the entire day (can you say hallelujah!).
Naturally, I had to make a thank you treat, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were on the top of my mind. I thought that topping this simple peanut butter fudge with a truckload of peanut butter cups and milk chocolate would really put them over the top and believe you me; I was right!
They were absolutely incredible, and everyone went nuts over them. I have made these 4 times in the last week, and I have to say everyone has raved about them, and I know you will too.
WHERE TO ORDER:
Helpful Tips to make Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Be sure to use parchment paper or aluminum foil in the pan to make it easy to get out.
What you will need to make Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge:
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge + Video
- 16 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating, Almond Bark or white chocolate chips*
- 2 cups super crunchy peanut butter, about 18 ounces
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Melt candy coating in a heat safe bowl. Microwave at half power for 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until completely combined and smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Gently press Reese’s into peanut butter fudge, so they are about 1/2 submerged in the fudge. This will help keep them from falling off when you cut the fudge.
- Drizzle melted milk chocolate over top.
- Freeze 30 minutes (or refrigerate 1 hour) or until fudge is firm. Lift the fudge out of the pan using the aluminum foil edges. Unwrap the foil. Check to make sure all the foil is off. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.