Fully Loaded Tex-Mex Turkey Burger Sliders
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Fully loaded Tex-Mex turkey burger sliders are piled high with a fiesta of southwestern flavors in one spectacular handheld package.
The Summer Grilling Celebration at TSRI continues with this amazingly flavorful Fully Loaded Tex-Mex Turkey Burger Slider.
But first, we have some exciting news to share with you. We are absolutely delighted to have just started writing for allParenting.com from the publishers of SheKnows . It is a fun and upbeat site that focuses more on the parents than the kiddos. We will have featured articles 4 times this month!!! We will share with you each time we have a featured article so you can some check it out. We look forward to seeing you there!
Back to the business at hand, this
is an absolutely delicious and simple burger that will be a huge hit at
your barbecue this summer. A celebration of summer with a flavorful
seasoned lean turkey burger slider as the star. With fresh guacamole and a vegetable packed salsa, it is almost health food. Well that is what I told myself as I bit into the 2nd mouthwatering juicy slider. Crunchy, creamy, hearty and flavorful a burger so fantastic you can’t help but eat 2, or 3…. I won’t tell if you don’t. But, you have to try this!!!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Fully Loaded Tex-Mex Turkey Burger Slider
- 24 ounces ground turkey
- 4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash SW Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 container Wholly Salsa, drained
- 1 package Wholly Guacamole
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slider rolls, cut in half and buttered
- Preheat your grill to high. You can make these on a gas, charcoal, tabletop or even a grill pan on your stove.
- Divide ground turkey into 3-ounce servings. Form into patties slightly larger than your bun. Make a slight indentation in the center of the burger to prevent it from doming up in the center. The indentation will rise as your burger cooks. Sprinkle each patty with about 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle seasoning. Gently rub seasoning into top, bottom and sides of the meat.
- Grill until golden brown and slightly charred (about 3 minutes), turning once (cook for 3 minutes on the other side for medium). Try not to press down on your burger with a spatula. It causes the juices to escape and will create a dry burger! Add cheese for the last minute of cooking.
- Butter buns and place on grill (inside down) for about 1 minute, until they are golden brown with grill marks. Remove buns and prepare with 2-3 tablespoons of guacamole on the bottom bun. Place cheeseburger on top and 2-3 tablespoons of fresh salsa (or pico de gallo) on top.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
your pictures could not look any better! This burger is a man's dream come true and I am thinking my mom would really enjoy these for father's day weekend
These turkey sliders have such an amazing tex mex flavor, and are the perfect serving size for company! Making these again very soon!