This simple Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe comes together with just 5 ingredients. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever! Your family will go nuts over it.
As I am sure you remember I love my coffee and always have creamer on hand, so it is super convenient to use in my recipes.
You know, grocery shopping is kind of overwhelming sometimes, so I plan as best I can and always go prepared with a list but you always see things that look good and aren’t on the list.
I really try to make better choices in what I put in my cart to help eating healthier and once I saw this Simply Pure Coffee Creamer at my local Safeway, I had to pick it up!
April is Earth month and Safeway is celebrating with their Every Cart Counts promotion.
They are living it up with brands that make a impact on our diets and the health of the planet. Simply Pure is one of those brands.
Their creamer is made with real milk, cream and cane sugar!
I have been seeing a lot of great summer berries and I couldn’t help myself. I had to grab them and take them home.
I picked up the best looking berries I could find and decided to whip up the cheesecake portion of this simple dish using just my coffee creamer and some cream cheese.
The creamer lends a richness and creaminess to the cheesecake filling and the perfect touch of sweetness.
This recipe is so easy and ohhhh so delicious. We couldn’t stop eating it. I know you are going to love it too.
Helpful Tips to make Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad:
- Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
- To make this ahead: prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl. Mix all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate.
Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit. Serve and enjoy!
- If you have to substitute for the creamer: cream, powdered sugar and vanilla would be the best swap.
1/2 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Easy Cheesecake Salad Recipes
Creamy Berry Cheesecake Salad + Video
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 9 ounce container blueberries, washed and dried (remove stems)
- 9 ounce container raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Simply Pure Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Prepare berries and lay them on paper towels to dry while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- In a medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up.
- With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth.
- Combine berries in a large bowl. Gently fold in cheesecake mixture until completely combined.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.