Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad comes together so simply with fresh tropical fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with island flavor, and you are going to go nuts over this recipe!
Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad
Ever since Chad and I have been together, we have celebrated every special occasion with his family. My family lives across the country so we never even gave it a second thought.
Anyway, as I was saying we spend every holiday with his family and there are a few dishes that you will find at every event we attend. Gigi’s apple salad. It is a family tradition.
Be sure to watch the cheesecake salad recipe video! Look for it in the recipe card, at the bottom of this post.
It is fruit mixed with whipped cream, and it is delightful. A few years ago it got me thinking.
What if I combined cheesecake and fruit to create an over the top decadent cheesecake salad? Well, I did, and I have to tell you it is the most amazing decadent fruit salad ever.
I am planning for Easter dinner this weekend which is my holiday to host. I started thinking about the fruit salad that I would choose.
I got to thinking about the scrumptious ham that we will be enjoying and then it hit me.
I combined my favorite tropical fruit with a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create our newest cheesecake salad sensation, and you are going to love it!!!
Cheesecake Salad Recipe Tips:
- Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy, and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
- If the cream cheese and pudding mix get too thick, add in a splash of the cream to loosen it up. Then proceed with the recipe, minus the splash you already used.
- If you have to substitute for the creamer, use 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
To make Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad Ahead
- Prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl or sealed jar.
- Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate.
- Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Fantastic Fluff Salads
Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad + Video
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3.4 ounce package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer, liquid
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into half moons
- 2 mangoes, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 banana, cut into coins
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up.
- Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined. If the mixture is too thick you can add a splash of the measured creamer to losen it up.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the remaining creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi and mango.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
- In a small bowl combine the banana coins and the lemon juice. Toss until well coated, drain the excess lemon juice. Gently fold the banana into the cheesecake salad.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published April 2017, updated and republished June 2020.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.